Re: Firefox+flash don't load page correctly in F8 - same versions in F7 do

Hi, Nigel

Em Sex 28 Dez 2007, Nigel Henry escreveu:
> On Friday 28 December 2007 17:45, Marcelo Magno T. Sales wrote:
> > I got a link that opens the application without the need to log in
> > to the bank web site:
> > https://www.hsbcinvestimentos.com.br/ITE/app/portalinvest/painel.sh
> >tml
> >
> > The application do not finish loading when I open it on F8, but
> > will load and work correctly if I open it on F7, using the same
> > versions of Firefox (2.0.0.10), flash-plugin (9.0 r115) and Java
> > (1.6.0_02-b05). If you have any hint on what may be causing this, I
> > would like to hear about it.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Marcelo
>
> Hi Marcelo.
>
> What does about:plugins show in Firefox? Presuming that you have
> installed Sun's jre on F8, is GCJ still showing in about:plugins?
>
> I ask because on F8 I had problems loading jigsaws (java) with
> Fedora's icedtea from http://www.jigzone.com.
>
> I installed Sun's jre-6u3-linux... , and now the jigsaw applet works,
> and so does the site your having problems with.
>
> I did have to remove java-1.7.0-icedtea-plugin, as Firefox's
> about:plugins was showing both the GCJ one (icedtea), and the Sun
> version, and GCJ was taking first place.
>
> Post back for more info, as I don't want to ramble on with stuff you
> already know.

I had tried first with icedtea, but then I removed the icedtea plugin to
replicate the configuration I had working in F7. about:plugins shows
only Sun's java plugin.
Also, I have removed nspluginwrapper, once plugins are wrapped by
default in F8, but no in F7. However, nothing has changed: the
application works in F7, but not in F8.

Thanks for your help,

Marcelo