Re: how to jigdo download a fedora 8 re-spin in one easy step?

On Wed, 26 Dec 2007, Dave Stevens wrote:

> I am quite sympathetic to your issue, Robert, but have only limited
> optimism that the matter will get satisfactorily resolved. Fedora is
> by design a fast moving distro, and documentation, even with good
> resources, is always behind any given software. The lifetime of
> correct simple documentation is, it seems to me, limited and
> unknown.

but that would seem to be a good argument *for* having a
straightforward cookbook of fedora recipes -- if it takes too long to
figure something out, by the time you do, it's too late and you've
already moved on to the next release.

anyway, i've whined sufficiently on this topic that it's time to move
on to whining about another topic.

rday

Robert P. J. Day
Waterloo, Ontario, CANADA