Keyboard layout

Hello! I have an issue that is driving me crazy. I need to run system-config-keyboard every time I boot Fedora 8 to get my spanish keyboard working. This happen after I have updated to the last kernel 2.6.23.9-85.fc8, getting back to my previous kernel doesn't solve it. Maybe isn't related to it. ¿Anybody can help me?

Thanks a lot and sorry for my bad english,

Kran
Tecnología, moda, motor, viajes,…suscríbete a nuestros boletines para estar siempre a la última
http://newsletters.msn.com/hm/maintenanceeses.asp?L=ES&C=ES&P=WCMaintenance&Brand=WL&RU=http%3a%2f%2fmail.live.com