Re: Simple HowTo

Gene Poole wrote:
Hello everyone!

I started this thread so let me see if I can clarify my point of view.
One great piece of software is jedit and there
is no RPM for it

The jpackage repository maintains jedit.

With the jpackage-release rpm installed,

# yum install jedit

works.

However, I keep the jpackage repository offline for system updates, there are a number
of rpms that may conflict based upon versions at any moment.

Good luck!