Re: Stoopid but pressing backup question

Thank you all for the well considered posts helping me navigate the problem of backing up a Fedora box.  rsnapshot and rdiff-backup are appealing choices.  For my particular problem, backing up the Fedora disk to another disk connected to the same machine, it seemed that backuppc and others like it come with a little too much overhead--I'm not backing up 30 laptops to this box over a network--just trying to backup one system to an external disk.

So I configured rsnapshot, and started a run.  Question: I'm backing up to a ntfs-3g drive.  Is that going to be an issue with rsnapshot, which seems to intensively use hard links?  If so, suggestions?

Many TIA,
Craig

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=227723&topic_id=48792&forum=10#forumpost227723
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and/or blame craignied@xxxxxxxxxx