VPN connection creation.. Problem..

Apart from the known problem when trying to create an OpenVPN connection by using the gui, I also have a problem when I try to create a Cisco VPN connection (vpnc). I manage to get to the end, but then the IP address and Group Name do not get saved. I have also tried to create a connection as root, but I still have the same problem. apart from an entry under /.gconf/system/networking/connections/.... I cannot find anything else.
I tried to modify the file manually, but it did not work.

I created my vpnc.conf file and I can vpn OK, but I would like to find out what is not working.

Anyone else has that problem?

Thank you,

Ivan

--