End of F8 install -- frustratation !

Hi;

Just fresh installed F8.  Everything went well. (Well, something has to
be done about F8 picking the wrong resolution for display at first boot
and fix the HWCursor off bug.  But that wasn't difficult to fix from run
3, if one knew about it.)

However, I have run into one/two last things to fix or adjust.  It has
never happened before and I have spent most of the day on these two
problems.  I am sure all I need is a nudge in the right direction.

1) When I first login I get a dialogue that doesn't let me proceed until
I put in a password that I just made up on the spot.
"Enter password for default keyring to unlock"  What keyring -- its new
to me.  The rest of the message is:
"The application 'evolution' (/usr/bin/evolution) wants access to the
default keyring, but it is locked".  I betja it wants access.  What
keyring and how do I unlock it.

2) My second problem may be related, from root's mail:
"Subject: Cron <apache@CASE> cd /usr/share/bugzilla && env LANG=C
 /usr/share/bugzilla/whine.pl"
"Can't connect to the database.
Error: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket
+'/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)
  Is your database installed and up and running?
  Do you have the correct username and password selected in
localconfig?"

If this just means I have to re-set up mySQL, that I can do.

--
Regards Bill