Re: Playing Videos & DVD Movies

1.My net is temporary slow.It will fast soon,I wish.

OK, in which case I'm not sure there is much you can do other than leave the update running and let it take as long as it needs. Or wait until after your speed is improved ;)

2.How can I play videos and DVD movies in Fedora?How i will install the codecs?

Now this is a completely different question ;) Can I suggest you start a new thread for this one.

Chris