Re: 3D Support for NVIDIA

Angel Apocalyptic wrote:
Thanx,
¨http://www.howtoforge.com/compiz-fusion-fedora8-nvidia-geforce-fx-5200¨.This
link is realy helpful.And,my Nvidia model is also Geforce fx 5200.But
one more problem,Whenever i go to
Add Remove Software,always it Retrieve the software information.Is
there anyway I can stop this?I want to start the Software Package
immediately,whenever I click.Is that possible?

Not really. However you do this, either via yum directly or via the GUI, it is going to have to download some information from the web.

Why exactly is retrieving the software information a problem ?

Chris