Re: Cups problem

On Sat, 2007-12-15 at 22:30 -0500, Kevin J. Cummings wrote:

> Second off, develop a SINGLE PLAN of attack for your problem, and adhere
> to it until you problem is solved.  Don't start doing 4 different things
> at once just because 4 different people are giving you slightly
> different advice and suggestions.  Decide which ONE can help you the
> best and start there.  Don't change until that line of attack can help
> you out no more.  You will end up worse off than where you are now if
> the advice starts to conflict with each other!
----
thank you...I've been extremely patient. He listed out 54 different
files in /etc/yum.repos.d and I took the time, sorted through the list,
tried to figure out the simplest way for him to deal with that mess and
by the time I responded with a plan (10 minutes), he moved all of the
files around on me.

Craig