Re: email server appliance

On Thursday 13 December 2007 11:27:55 am Dan McCullough wrote:
> Looking for a low cost/small business solution for email, I've been
> all over google and I really can't find any that dont seem to be
> enterprise edition systems.
> Anyone have any suggestions on where to look?

Take a look to:

http://ravencore.com

It is a hosting control panel that allows you to easily setup/admin the tools
needed to run a email server ( postfix, dovecot, squirrelmail, phpmyadmin,
clamav, spamassassin ).

Provides nice web interfaces to do the setup/admin tasks and is based in PHP &
Perl scripting.

best regards

Teo Fonrouge