Re: email server appliance

Les Mikesell wrote:
Dan McCullough wrote:
Looking for a low cost/small business solution for email, I've been
all over google and I really can't find any that dont seem to be
enterprise edition systems.
Anyone have any suggestions on where to look?

SME server (http://www.contribs.org) should work for anything small enough to add all the users through a web interface. It's more than an email server but you can use the rest or not. You aren't likely to find anything easier to manage as long as you don't need to do additional customization.

clarkconnect is my favourite.

If you're happy to use Debian, google for stuff including the word perfect, there's a howto site that uses "perfect" in its description.
http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=perfect+email+server&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

This is fourth:
http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8100

I don't think all the documents specify debian, but many do.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait