Re: list subject

William Hooper wrote:

I don't know that list when what my mail
client presents is the subject lines of unread messages and the list is
not polite enough to identify itself there.

Feel free to configure procmail to add anything you want to the subject.

http://lipas.uwasa.fi/~ts/info/proctips.html#subjid
http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-music-list/2006-May/msg00054.html
http://www.tux.org/lkml/#s3-19

How do you use procmail when the messages are delivered to gmail and read via IMAP?

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx