Re: Maximum LVM size Q?

Gene Heskett wrote:

ext3 addresses blocks, and its limit is what it can address with 32 bits.

Thanks John, that is one less worry for me. 'twould be nice though if those limits, or lack of them, were documented such as to be more easily found.

I just read better lists:-) I think this was on nahant recently. It may well be in the RHEL documentation, I've not read it or its equivalent for some years, and I would expect to find it in a Fedora wiki.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait