Re: Users and Groups

On Fri, 2007-12-07 at 17:44 -0600, Mikkel L. Ellertson wrote:
> Frank Cox wrote:
> > On Fri, 07 Dec 2007 11:49:30 -0600
> > Jeff Krebs <jkrebs@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> >> You have the option to ignore, or better yet, use procmail and the
> >> "From:" header to directly divert "problem" emails to /dev/null.
> >
> > Unfortunately, that does nothing to solve the problem of mis-information being
> > added to the list archives.
> >
> > I search the archives on a more-than-occasional basis to find out how to do
> > this thing and that thing, and I'm sure I'm not alone in doing that.
> >
> I still like the idea of having the list server add a warning to all
> of Karl's posts. ;)

Har!  Yeah, that'd be interesting.  "Warning: Taking this twit's advice
may be hazardous to your machine's health or your sanity."

- Rick Stevens, Principal Engineer             rstevens@xxxxxxxxxxxx -
- CDN Systems, Internap, Inc.                http://www.internap.com -
-  BASIC is the Computer Science version of `Scientific Creationism' -