Re: Wanna give me a hand debunking this?

On Mon, Nov 26, 2007 at 22:09:21 -0600,
  Les Mikesell <lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Tell me what new kernel functionality I'm missing if I run a Centos
> kernel on a box where it runs all the hardware.

The kernel limit on the size of command environment. There were some cases
where xargs didn't work as a work around. Now with 2.6.23 the environment
space is limited to a fraction of the stack space.

dmcrypt is relatively new, though is probably in the latest centos.

ifb interfaces are relatively new, though again probably in the latest centos.