Re: PROJECT BLACKHAT

On Mon, 2007-11-26 at 10:30 -0700, Craig White wrote:
> This however, is not a school and I find it discouraging to have to
> wade through the self-important people that want to establish rules
> that simply become off topic and unnecessary threads such as this.

Countering that, I find it a complete pain in the arse to have to spend
an inordinate amount time trying to figure out what the hell it is that
someone is saying, instead of just being able to read it.

If their announcement was such gibberish, I don't see why the rest of
what they're doing is going to be much different.  It's not a good way
to advertise themselves.

--
[tim@bigblack ~]$ uname -ipr
2.6.23.1-10.fc7 i686 i386