Re: PROJECT BLACKHAT

Craig White wrote:

great

we now have Gene, Frank and Dave as list moms.

knock yourselves out guys, you will really be performing a valuable
service to the fedora-list by making sure that those who misspell,
grammatically fracture the language, etc. are summarily dismissed - even
banished from the list if necessary.

Did someone say that? I thought they just pointed out that the public relations effort - if that's what it was - could be done better.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx