Re: problems using pilot-link with libusb and Palm TX on F8

I had problems syncing my Handspring Visor with F8. Looking for answers I stumbled upon your post which in turn led me to /usr/share/doc/pilot-link-0.12.2/README.libusb where all the steps you took where detailed. Thanks for that!

I did get it to work. About the only thing I did that you didn't mention was making my user account member of the uucp group and login out and back in again. Oh, and I removed the visor and usbserial kernel modules using rmmod.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
  Hans

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=222262&topic_id=48316&forum=10#forumpost222262