Re: GNOME & Evolution's calendar problem

On Sun, 2007-11-25 at 11:44 -0800, Brian Mury wrote:
> Renich said it happens when he clicks on a date "on the gnome
> calendar, located on the top right corner of my fedora 8's GNOME
> installation", not on the Evolution calendar. I think he is
> doubleclicking on a date in the calendar that drops down when you
> click on the clock applet in the GNOME panel, not in Evolution itself.
> That does open the previous day for me.

I know he meant that, and so did I.  The Gnome taskbar calendar was
mentioned in the opening of the thread, it also mentioned the fault's
been around since FC7 in the next message or so.

Here, it opens the correct date.  So the problem's dependent on some
variables.

--
[tim@bigblack ~]$ uname -ipr
2.6.23.1-10.fc7 i686 i386