Re: Can Java just shoot me?

>On the other hand, I would really appreciate it if someone can tell me
>how to use the alternatives to pick up the Sun's environment.
>
>thanks,
>Rogue

It is really easy if you use the JPackage utilities and RPM for the
version of Sun's java you install.  It is almost idiot proof (cause I
got it to work).  Simple instructions here;

http://www.knutejohnson.com/sun-java-on-F8.html

If you need more details, drop me a note or post again.  This works
great and you can use alternatives to change javas and the plugins
work and the compilers work and everything all with the change in
alternatives.

--
Knute Johnson
Molon Labe...