Re: F8 sound problems

I solved all my sound problems my removing the alsa
pulseaudio plugin package.

Now I'm back to the insanely complex interface
I'm used to instead of having to figure out a new
insanely complex interface :-).

So far, I haven't noticed anything that had a problem
because I removed it, but I have noticed that all
my audio stuff works the way it did in Fedora 7.