OT: Request for Help Desk / Ticket System software.

I'm looking for some Help Desk / Ticket System for Fedora. If possible
, this system should not be dependent on email addresses.

Ones I have worked with REQUIRES an email address for a user requesting
help. This is not functional when end users call in an issue and do not
have email addresses.

Any idea would be greatly appreciated!

TIA

--