F8 can not boot after fresh install

Hi all,
Just install F8 from DVD on my box. The installation is ok, but I can
not boot after that.

The first time, the box hang at "Red Hat nash  version 6.0.19" ...
I follow all suggestion at
http://forums.fedoraforum.org/showthread.php?t=171223 , but I can not
boot into F8 :(

Even with updated kernel of F8 (installed via F7 with chroot), the same error :(

>From Fedora Core 1 to Fedora 7, I use always the same swap partition
for ALL Linux distro on my box (Fedora, SuSE, Ubuntu,...). For each
installation, the swap partition will be selected automatically
(without format of course), and it works without any problem. But it
does not work now with F8.

Any help ?

Thanks,

--