NetworkManager can't access WEP 64 bit. Where should the bug report go?

I Tried to use a wifi access point that had a 10 digit key.  I believe
that's 64 bit. the nm-applet network manager was linked with
NetworkManager was trying to make it happen, but it would not work
because only 128 bit network keys are allowed.

So I just go back and turn off NM and use system-config-network and it
does work.  But seems silly.

Is the exclusion of 64 bit WEP caused by NM or by the applet?

Don't give us a security lecture in response. We know nobody gets much
security out of a 64 bit WEP key.  Its just there to prevent
accidental logins.

--
Paul E. Johnson
Professor, Political Science