Re: [Fwd: failure notice]

Aaron Konstam wrote:
On Sun, 2007-11-11 at 11:29 -0700, Karl Larsen wrote:
I seem not to be able to send mail to this list anymore.

Karl

YEAh, you can. We ALL HAD TROUBLE WITH THE VIRUS SCAN PROBLEM.

Scratch the disks, dump the core, Shut it down, pull the plug Roll the
tapes across the floor, Give the core an extra tug And the system is
going to crash. And the system is going to crash. Teletypes smashed to
bits. Mem'ry cards, one and all, Give the scopes some nasty hits Toss
out halfway down the hall And the system is going to crash. And the
system is going to crash. And we've also found Just flip one switch When
you turn the power down, And the lights will cease to twitch You turn
the disk readers into trash. And the tape drives will crumble in a
flash. Oh, it's so much fun, When the CPU Now the CPU won't run Can
print nothing out but "foo," And the system is going to crash. The
system is going to crash. -- To the tune of "As the Caissons go Rolling
Along"

   I did not know my failure notice got through :-)

Sorry about that...

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User