Re: f8: NetworkManager + runlevel 3 problem

Aaron Konstam wrote:

You need to read what you say. I know you are trying to answer every
ones questions and it is hard to keep up. I did not say graphical front
end. I said front end.
 You were the one that said their were a variety
of applications that would act as a "front end" or give access to NM in rl 3. What are they?

I was talking only about graphical frontend's and usually daemons wouldn't have any command line front end's. I think you just need to reread what I originally said.

Do you mean system-config network?

Nope. System-config-network doesn't use NM at all.

Rahul