Re: Please 'leak' Fedora 8

Jim Cornette wrote:
Res wrote:

On Tue, 6 Nov 2007, Scott van Looy wrote:

Today Res did spake thusly:

And what of the other 3%? Well its tuff luck, and one thing to be sure of, a *criminal* never calls the police because someone is stopping them from
commiting their crime.

Unless they're in office in the US/UK...

In the US it wouldnt surprise me at all, but the UK, that would :)
The UK has far far far more sanity in their justice system.

In the USA, the criminals make the laws. One advantage is that once they pass the laws to aid in safeguarding their negative actions effecting the middle class, the actions are no longer considered criminal.

Fedora 8 should be available soon.

Fedora 8 will be available at my house in Las Cruces, NM USA in 23 hours. I have been d/l with my Darn Slow Link (DSL) at 27kb/sec from a mirror overseas. I doubt that my connection is causing any problems to the mirror.

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User