Re: Please 'leak' Fedora 8

Mike Chambers wrote:
On Mon, 2007-11-05 at 13:53 -0700, Karl Larsen wrote:
I plan to use wget to d/l F8 and was checking out my mirror and discovered there was a list of available Fedora versions that was 6 ,7, 8! I clicked on 8 and a panel came up saying I am not allowed to do that. This makes me think it is there but waiting for permission to allow d/l of 8...

Yep Karl, that is how it usually works.  The mirrors have it synced up
days/hours before the release date. You can sort of see it, but cdan't
touch until that date when the permissions are granted to download.

(Although, at times, if not most, it starts to get leaked.  But who
cares, if it's out there, it's out there and that is less bandwidth used
on release day)

Why isn't it made available over BitTorrent, then? Bandwidth isn't nearly as much of a problem, there...