Re: nvidia

Thus, Les Mikesell at Mon Oct 29 22:07:52 2007 inscribed:

> I think you misunderstood. I said closed source - as opposed to Linux -
> doesn't change driver interfaces often.  With Linux the kernel changes
> continuously but it is up to the distribution what is shipped.  RHEL
> maintains something stable.  Fedora doesn't.

The support and the ABI/API stability is part of what you pay for with
your subscription with RHEL. You pay nothing for Fedora. Stop trying
to turn Fedora in to RHEL or CentOS, they have different purposes and
goals.

--
Anders Karlsson <anders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
All-Round Linux Tinkerer & RHCE