Re: nvidia

>     For God's sake why is something that you can d/l from their web site
> in the USA be illegal in the USA? Why does it not meet the Fedora

For the same reason that if I take Star Wars and put it up on my web site
George Lucas will consider it illegal. Copyright law. The fact its up on
my website doesn't make it legal

> policy? Where can I read the policy?

I'd try the Fedora web site.

>     If your stating the intent of the policy is to diminish the
> availability of Fedora to new users then the policy needs to change.

The policy is designed to
- Comply with the law
- Produce a free software based distribution
- Work in the -long term- interests of the free software and Linux world.

Alan