Re: Top Posting Question

Steve Searle wrote:
Around 03:52pm on Wednesday, October 24, 2007 (UK time), Jonathan Allen scrawled:

Regarding composing, my view (and I've never used Thunderbird) is that
it opens at the top so you can start trimming from there, and working
down to the bits you want to reply to.

Steve

trimming isn't always appropriate. Consider, you have a problem with your IAP. You discuss it. You don't want trimmed, so that the current email contains the whole history of the discussion.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait