Re: KDE confusion under F7

Lamar Owen wrote:
On Friday 19 October 2007, John Summerfield wrote:
Where were you when NULL came out?

I was a Red Hat Beta Tester at the time. I remember (NULL) quite well. Not sure of former Beta Test NDA status, or I would ask where you were when REDACTED came out. :-)

Never saw REDACTED. Might have been when I was a Debian user.

I remember your name tho.

Fedora 7 is a very different beast; (NULL) is ancient history. Let's let that be water under the bridge; Fedora is a much more friendly place for KDE than

which is why I'm back.

..

--

Cheers