Re: mplayer without libmp3lame support

> On Thu, 2007-10-11 at 14:02 -0600, Karl Larsen wrote:
> > Mike wrote:
> > >
> > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ReiserFS

> > And yes the author of this file system is in jail for a long time. I
> > wonder why a F7 computer has that file system? After all ext3 seems to
> > work fine.
> ----
> he hasn't been tried yet.
>
> --
> Craig White <craig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> --

Then the logic in this country is backward, did not the law say that one is innocent till proven guilty.  Then he is guilty till he is proven innocent because he is in jail and has not even been tried.  This is very unfair but that is what happens here and the Patriot Act as well where they can spy on you and do whatever the fsck they want to do and get away with it.  What has happened to the Bill of Rights?

BTW Karl is right in his statement, ext3 works fine.  I heard there is a new ext4, but it has not been adopted yet by Fedora, maybe it will happen later on after it is more heavily tested and is proven reliable.  Also if a user installs fedora to a reiser partition, selinux did not work (had to be disabled) in order to use/install it.  If this has changed, someone please comment on this as well.  This should be an alternative to the Fedora community which does not want to mess around with selinux and still have Fedora.

Regards,

Antonio