Re: Found left trouble

>     Time will tell but it is just like the German's to do this kind of
> thing. It hurts and they don't give a crap.
>
>         Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
Perhaps your comments reflect your experiences with a select few
and/or media portrayal of Germans at that time.  But your comment is
very much uncalled for.  It is very discriminatory and an inflammatory
statement against a population.  This is the second such statement
you've made about Germans.  The last one was under your thread Denial
of Service where you stated " I thought the German Nazi was trying to
get into my computer again."  The Nazis were extremist people under
the dictatorship of Adolph Hitler, not some unknown hacker who's IP
may originate from that country.

You need to step back from the keyboard and read your postings a bit
more carefully in the future before you hit send.  Your actions could
be deemed to incite hatred against a particular population.

Jacques B.