Re: Request Regarding the "Remove SELinux" Thread

On Wed, 2007-09-26 at 00:02 -0400, Claude Jones wrote:

> So, I suggest the rest withdraw from the ring - maybe we could get a
> derivatives market going on who can remain standing. Any actors? How bout
> getting together at someone's lug and do the video - done right, it could
> become a you-boob sensation. Geekdom's version of the World Cup or the
> Superbowl. Maybe we could run a world wide con to sell tickets and set up a
> fake pay to get in portal --- somewhere in here, there's got to be some way
> make some dough  -  Ric, Ric! where are you man?

Cut N Pasting like a madman. Only I'll let the inmate Brothers do the
role-play enactments for the videos. They come already knowing the
lines ...by heart, with few distractions. <grins>

STILL fishing for the right 3D devel platform. Croquet would be perfect
if it had some good user tools. Arrrgghh!! Does that sound familiar? No!
No! I didn't mention SELinux. No, I didn't! <ducks>

Since we're shopping for more grants, based on crude demos of Croquet as
a teaching tool, maybe one day we'll be able to afford to have you
professionally edit the "SELinux Cognitive Distortions Series", as you
also saw it all first hand. Picking which inmate to do which part will
be the highlight of my day! The guy sitting with a shovel under the
tree, wearing shades and single handed rolling a smoke will be me. Ever
since Cool Hand Luke, everyone expects to see a road-crew. Who do you
want to be you? <cackles> Since it is open-source, the only avenue to
making a buck is through extortion. We'll see how much one is willing to
pay to be left out of our docu-dramas? <evil cackles>

JUST JOKING!! REALLY!! The extortion angle Just a passing thought in
jest!! Ric

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar