Re: Request Regarding the "Remove SELinux" Thread

on 9/24/2007 5:28 PM, Mike McCarty wrote:
> David Boles wrote:
>> on 9/21/2007 5:56 PM, Mike McCarty wrote:
>>
>> I'm sorry list but I just can't resist this.  ;-)
>>
>> This is something my parents said to me when I was a know-it-all teen.
>>
>> We will miss you when you leave (my name was here) Mike. Write when you
>> find work.  ;-)
>
> I don't expect that any here will miss me.
> Also, I don't particularly care.

Actually I was just trying to *****-slap you awake. There have been some
really experienced, knowledgeable, and important Linux people trying to
politely explain SELinux to you, both how and why, for several days.

And there you stand with your fingers in your ears and loudly saying
*la-la-la* I'm not listening!!

From what I have read you have the choice of using Fedora and disabling
SELinux. Or not using Fedora. Period. And I do not see Fedora making you a
special 'Mike' DVD to install without SELinux.

It's been real. And it's been fun. But it ain't been real fun.

Now please troll away and let the people with real problems and issues get
some help from the list.
--

  David