Re: Request Regarding the "Remove SELinux" Thread

on 9/24/2007 6:58 PM, Mike McCarty wrote:
> Res wrote:
>> On Mon, 24 Sep 2007, David Boles wrote:
>>
>>> And since Fedora is provided for free and those that actually do the work
>>> work do it for free I seriously doubt that they will miss your 'no money
>>> paid for' contribution bitching.
>> LOL, i actually do contribute a bit to Opensource, however you are
>> correct I contribute nothing to [...]ora, because i dont agree with the
>
> That was hardly necessary. At least try to remain polite, ok?

Only since you asked so nicely.

Your rants about SELinux are also seen by Linux Newbies, Fedora Newbies if
you will, the people that come to this list looking for help. And they,
IMHO, are given a really bad first impression by what you rant.

You and I end here as far as I am concerned. Fair enough?
--

  David