Re: Internet setup problem.

On Wed, 2007-09-26 at 21:08 +0530, Rohan Kulkarni wrote:
> Hello,
>         I have installed Fedora 7 on my system and am not able to
> setup by internet connection.I use a static IP to connect to the
> internet.I entered the IP address,subnet mask and Default Gateway in
> the space provided in Network Manager.But still am not able to connect
> to the net.What should I do?
> --
At the present time NM only works for DHCP connections not for machines
that use a static ip.
Proposed Country & Western Song Titles She Ain't Much to See, but She
Looks Good Through the Bottom of a Glass If Fingerprints Showed Up On
Skin, I Wonder Who's I'd Find On You I'm Ashamed to be Here, but Not
Ashamed Enough to Leave It's Commode Huggin' Time In The Valley If You
Want to Keep the Beer Real Cold, Put It Next to My Ex-wife's Heart If
You Get the Feeling That I Don't Love You, Feel Again I'm Ashamed To Be
Here, But Not Ashamed Enough To Leave It's the Bottle Against the Bible
in the Battle For Daddy's Soul My Wife Ran Off With My Best Friend, And
I Sure Miss Him Don't Cut Any More Wood, Baby, 'Cause I'll Be Comin'
Home With A Load I Loved Her Face, But I Left Her Behind For You