Re: How best get rid of SELinux?

Alan M. Evans wrote:
On Mon, 2007-09-24 at 16:24 -0500, Arthur Pemberton wrote:
On 9/24/07, Mike McCarty <Mike.McCarty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It's not clear to me why you seem to think that I don't know
what SELinux is.
There are quite a few people on this thread posting unfounded attacks
against SELinux whose contents lead those who are in the know to
believe that these individuals have no understand of what SELinux is,
or how it behaves. At this point, it's likely that you may have just
been mistaken for one of them.

I doubt it, since Mike McCarty is the guy who thinks that SELinux is
just like MSDOS FLu-shot+ and also thinks that applications have to be
written with SELinux in mind for SELinux to work.

Apparently, you don't understand what I wrote at all.

The apps I have in mind are ls, find, mv, cp, ssh, etc.
I nowhere stated that SELinux "is just like MSDOS Flu-shot+".
I do note that the mechanics of them have some similarities.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.