Re: Request Regarding the "Remove SELinux" Thread

on 9/24/2007 5:48 PM, Res wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Sep 2007, Mike McCarty wrote:
>
>> David Boles wrote:
>>> on 9/21/2007 5:56 PM, Mike McCarty wrote:
>>>
>>> I'm sorry list but I just can't resist this.  ;-)
>>>
>>> This is something my parents said to me when I was a know-it-all teen.
>>>
>>> We will miss you when you leave (my name was here) Mike. Write when you
>>> find work.  ;-)
>> I don't expect that any here will miss me.
>> Also, I don't particularly care.
>
> If I leave (and if F8 is a slop, I will), lets face it, reality is that
> I'll miss them about as much or *less*, that what they'll miss me
> lol :)

I run a rawhide system. No outside stuff. And the last 'problem' I had was
with the rawhide to become Fedora Core 5. And that was my fault for not
reading the daily report. It was fixed the next day.

And since Fedora is provided for free and those that actually do the work
work do it for free I seriously doubt that they will miss your 'no money
paid for' contribution bitching.

All I can say is that you have to be smarter than what you are working
with here.

--

  David