Re: Internet traffic and Azureus -

Tim wrote:
On Mon, 2007-09-24 at 12:25 -0400, Bob Goodwin wrote:
I've had two episodes of the router becoming inoperative in the last
48 hours!  This router has been in operation for a year and a half
without any problem at all.

That can happen with some routers when peer-to-peer software has been
used and has amassed a plethora of concurrent connections.

Can I expect that activity to taper off in a few days? Each time it has happened was in the evening. First time I thought the ISP was down but four in the morning when I awoke I decided I needed to troubleshoot the problem and found it was the wireless router. I had no wired connection to the router from here so I could not make a more precise determination of what had happened, just that it wasn't communicating with the access points. Re-cycling power brought it back to its senses.