Re: dial-up networking

Hi Res,

Thanks for replying.

On 9/23/07, Res <res@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Do you use a multiport card?

No, I am simply using an external "US Robotics Message Modem". I
normally use KPPP and haven't got into wvdial and other stuff so far -
don't want to. Just wanna connect to the Internet using Fedora 7.

The thing that is VERY strange is: why Fedora 6 connected to the
Internet using KPPP for two weeks and why it (and everything until
Fedora 7) stopped doing the same after that? I simply need to connect
to the Internet using KPPP - that's it. It's there but I can't use it
- it is not working! I am at the height of frustration!

--
Thanks & regards,

Asif