Re: Gnome-panel grief in F7

On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 15:52:54 -0600, Frank Cox wrote:

> On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 16:00:51 -0400 (EDT) Bear Tooth
> <Beartooth@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

	Btw, some mailer somewhere had reverted to an obsolete
configuration; my Adelphia account of evil memory has been dead a year.
(The address in the From: field, at least as it shows on Gmane in Pan, is
working. And I *have* been receiving replies at swva.net)

>> None of that helped, either.
>
> What video card do you have, and what video driver are you using?

	<sigh> Fedora *used* to have a hardware browser from which I
might have been able to make out an answer to that. (Some machines have
*two*!) The problem one has only the one way over my head, with vast
amounts of detail, but not permitting me to tell even a cable from a
monitor.

	So if you can tell me how to find out, I'll be glad to do it, and
post the result as best I can -- I'm not sure how well I can get to
either email or newsfeed, but if I can at all, I can probably kludge up a
workaround.