Re: ATI video comes out of the closet

Frank Cox wrote:
On Sat, 08 Sep 2007 01:42:44 -0500
Les Mikesell <lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm still missing them.  Perhaps you can suggest some relevant search terms.

You're being facetious as I posted just exactly that into this thread earlier
today in response to another request.

Please, either (a) try to keep up with the rest of the class, or (b) take your
trolling elsewhere.

I always read mailing lists backwards, assuming that that anything important will be quoted in subsequent posts. It wasn't.

Some of us try to hold serious technical discussions here.

Not that I tracked down and followed the link, I still have no idea what you are talking about. If someone claims they can't find something it doesn't necessarily make them a liar even if you think that something exists.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx