Re: ATI video comes out of the closet

Karl Larsen wrote:
So far the nVidia video card on my motherboard has been the one biggest head acke in this computer. It is wonderful with Windows I hear but it sucks on Linux. Had I known....

Karl,

Unless you had the same video card on your other computer, I'd wager it's your configuration that "sucks." You know, since it's for a different set of hardware.

For the sanity of yourself and the members of this list, I beg you to do a fresh install on your new computer. Otherwise, I suspect you will run into an endless array of things that "suck" about it.

Regards,

Matthew Roth
InterMedia Marketing Solutions
Software Engineer and Systems Developer