Re: changing intrd

On Wed, 05 Sep 2007 17:48:36 -0600
Karl Larsen <k5di@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Bullshit Craig!

You know, Karl, you do have a lovely way of expressing yourself.  Everyone here
still loves you, just because of your winning ways.  Your thank-yous and
the gratitude that you express when people provide assistance to you is just
overwhelming.

> If I just reload F7 then I am stuck with 200 updates and
> several days getting the whole thing running again.

And you have been how many days (and how many threads) horsing around with dd
and the like, to get to this point where you (apparently) have nothing working
at all.

> All your above is about old Linux so you know NOTHING about F7.

Your whole message speaks for itself, really.