Re: No

Jim Cornette wrote:
Ian Malone wrote:
Karl Larsen wrote:

10 < 40.  Not sure what more needs to be said here.

Unless you use the -vw option.
:-)

So it may be time to get the author of the dd info to add something about large copies and the use of the Rescue CD.

You're serious?

Yes. The man page says very little about using dd to do what I did. This may be an important function, I do not know. But I proved you get a perfect copy if you use the Rescue CD. The message I wrote has been written about so many hundred times it is of no use to anyone.

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User