LABEL's

I was talked into using LABEL's because they make it easy to add new partitions and such. I have a bunch now and they work fine.

Alas, now that I am making 2 hard drives with the exact same F7 on them LABEL is causing me all kinds of problems. Even the F7 Rescue complained :-)

So the only fix is for me to go back to exact partition names so I can continue to get my understanding of dd complete. I think dd will work fine IFF the partition your sending data to is larger than the one it is coming from, and you do NOT put a file system in the destination partition.

   So all my LABEL's are going to disappear.

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User