Re: FC7 clock applet start-of-week question

> > > Yes. GNOME uses the locale or at least it used to. I had this problem
> > > quite a while ago and I fixed mine like this. That problem now no longer
> > > exists for me. I do not know of any control other than selecting the
> > > proper locale or editing the file as it says in the link. I also do not
> > > recall having to change as much
> > >
> > > This line in my en_US (Fedora 8) is not like his example either. Mine reads:
> > >
> > > 7;19671130;7
> > >
> > > And my calendar starts with Sunday.
> > > --
> >
> > I have several Fedora 7 systems, all have the "week" value
> > in /usr/share/i18n/locales/en_US of
> >         week    7;19971130;7
> > and one has the left-most calendar column as Saturday and another has
> > the left-most column as Sunday.  I'd think that if this controlled the
> > applet display then everyone who installed Fedora 7 and selected the
> > "EN_US" locale would display the same calendar format.
>
> That setting can be changed if you use Evolution as that applet is tied
> into it. Evolution>Calendars>Edit>preferences will get you at those
> settings ;-)
The above is not true on my machine. The date-time applet goes Sun->
Sat, while the evolution calender goes Mon-> Sun.

Quality Control, n.: The process of testing one out of every 1,000 units
coming off a production line to make sure that at least one out of 100
works.